Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,583 (COL$3,976,399) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)