Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00577 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,668 (COL$3,927,477) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)