Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.068 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,340 (R$ 5,987) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)