Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.927 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,857 (R$ 6,725) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)