Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33588 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,467 (Php43,071) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)