Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.605 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,456 (R$ 5,077) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)