Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,141 (€2,354) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)