Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 224% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,351 (€2,174) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)