Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 135% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,113 ($b14,546) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)