Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.291 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,850 ($b20,795) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)