Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.573 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,201 ($b12,127) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (35 minutes ago)