Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.599 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,558 ($b10,220) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (42 minutes ago)