Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.624 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,458 ($b13,133) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)