Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.756 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 211% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,620 ($b17,644) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)