Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.670 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,686 (1,454 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)