Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,468 (2,875 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)