Cost of living comparison between Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.144 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,045 (R$ 4,286) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)