Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.691 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,979 (R$ 7,552) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)