Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 521%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.835 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 228% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,196 (R$ 8,773) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)