Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 552%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 356% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 74,057 ($4,103) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)