Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.039 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,220 (2,624TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (44 minutes ago)