Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.071 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,373 (3,031TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)