Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,714 (3,552TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)