Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,424 (﷼ 68,924,689) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)