Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,258 (﷼ 47,265,467) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)