Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,454 (﷼ 51,871,208) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)