Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07110 EGP / YER *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 35% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,194 (284,028 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)