Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07229 EGP / YER
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,602 (312,647 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)