Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.847 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,787 (€1,957) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)