Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 181% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,085 (€2,134) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)