Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.550 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 199% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,872 ($2,557) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)