Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 739 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 168% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,184 ($2,221) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)