Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.801 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,478 (L 46,762) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)