Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,014 (L 37,724) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)