Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,644 (L 39,669) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)