Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,410 (L 33,633) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (42 minutes ago)