Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,323 (L 39,166) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)