Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,480 (L 29,992) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)