Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,080 (L 37,412) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)