Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,458 (Mex$ 29,602) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)