Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 14,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,580 (ARS $11,176) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)