Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,380 (Mex$ 26,331) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)