Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,171 (Mex$ 24,347) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)