Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,982 (Mex$ 23,452) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)