Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,736 (Mex$ 24,884) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)