Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,006 (Mex$ 23,475) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (about 2 hours ago)