Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.908 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,322 (Mex$ 25,693) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)