Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,995 (Mex$ 23,686) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)