Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,146 (ARS $13,072) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)