Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 992 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 324% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,543 ($3,371) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)