Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34201 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 241% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,216 (Php149,750) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (30 minutes ago)