Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34776 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 229% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,334 (Php141,862) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)