Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35880 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 282% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,760 (Php166,557) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)