Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34570 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 216% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,233 (Php127,952) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)