Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02745 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,257 (CH$774,277) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)