Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 104% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,888 (ARS $31,229) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)