Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 124% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,002 (ARS $31,330) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)