Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.727 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,826 (ARS $28,645) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)