Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.624 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,597 (5,319TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (36 minutes ago)