Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 96% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,420 (5,897TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)