Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.806 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,634 (4,896TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)