Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.475 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,701 (4,403TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)