Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 83% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,916 (4,312TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)