Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.978 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,326 (3,480TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (16 minutes ago)