Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 16,438 (7,342,330 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)