Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00289 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,269 (5,283,218 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)