Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 459%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.970 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 235% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,882 (€2,134) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)