Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.798 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,405 (R$ 9,438) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)