Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.601 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 157% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,817 (R$ 5,502) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)