Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.035 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,559 (R$ 5,275) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)