Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 158% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,759 (ARS $32,815) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)