Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 345%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.010 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 301% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,604 ($3,476) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)