Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 260% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,945 ($2,989) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)