Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 183% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,573 ($2,234) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)