Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27877 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,601 (₨77,490) in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)