Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.063 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,833 (﷼ 778) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)