Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.959 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 142% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,897 (﷼ 722) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)