Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.596 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 183% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,409 (﷼ 873) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)