Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.827 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,749 (﷼ 849) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)