Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.319 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 137% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,552 (﷼ 860) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)