Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,275 (26,828 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (39 minutes ago)