Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.026 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,049 (﷼ 6,177) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (40 minutes ago)