Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,362 (€2,103) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)