Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 123% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,493 (€1,613) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)