Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,211 (€1,824) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)