Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 599%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.111 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 312% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,940 (£2,897) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)