Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 580%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.734 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 315% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 67,475 (£2,968) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)