Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 415%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.849 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 303% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,409 (£2,119) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)