Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.219 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 296% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,444 (£2,560) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)