Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.469 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,852 (€2,098) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)