Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.881 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 81% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,180 (2,110 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)