Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.324 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,013 (2,328 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)