Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 158% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,687 (€2,340) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (35 minutes ago)