Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.201 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,036 (4,814 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)