Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,424 (6,053 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)