Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.197 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,090 (5,405 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)