Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,918 (€1,480) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)