Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,545 (€1,471) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)