Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.898 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 151% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,116 (NZ$2,723) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)