Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.680 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,051 (NZ$2,685) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (43 minutes ago)