Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.476 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 139% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,834 (NZ$2,659) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (41 minutes ago)