Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.182 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,619 (NZ$2,778) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)