Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.726 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 36,009 (NZ$2,830) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)