Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31649 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,832 (руб 78,459) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)