Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26891 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,087 (₨82,135) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)