Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.599 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 409% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 79,571 ($4,521) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)