Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.896 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,446 (ARS $28,410) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)