Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,659 (ARS $28,167) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (33 minutes ago)