Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,351 (ARS $15,226) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)