Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,607 (ARS $18,318) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)