Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,764 (ARS $19,331) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)